You are here
Elsevier Resource Centres
A Resource Centre is a freely accessible platform, designed for healthcare professionals, that aims to increase clinical knowledge in a specific medical specialty by disseminating important new research and clinical developments more broadly.
Resource Centres are all independently editorially controlled, provided in collaboration with established medical journals, hosted and managed by Elsevier, and funded by educational grants from societies and other organizations, such as medical or pharmaceutical companies.
How are Resource Centres useful to me?
- 89% of users see an improvement in expertise after use
- Free peer-reviewed content selected by a qualified Editor
- Articles have Editor's commentary on reason for selection
- Great extras like expert interviews and video lectures
- Web access for your convenience, use at home or via mobile
- Help bridge the gap from medical research to medical practice
Developed by Elsevier B.V., supported by an unrestricted educational grant from Novo Nordisk