You are here
Progress in Insulin Management - Helping healthcare professionals to optimize patient care
Welcome to the Progress in Insulin Management Resource Centre, a global online educational platform. This Resource Centre helps healthcare professionals optimize their management of patients with type 1 and type 2 diabetes.
This free resource is hosted by the journals Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice and Primary Care Diabetes, and is endorsed by the International Diabetes Federation and Primary Care Diabetes Europe. New peer-reviewed content is added to the Resource Center every month, with the Editorial Board acting as independent expert reviewers and content curators. The Resource Centre allows all users to access the latest information on diabetes care.
Test and develop your expertise in insulin based management with our free educational programme with 10 courses in 3 areas
- Basal Insulin Analogues
- New Fixed Ratio Basal-Bolus Combination Therapy
- Basal Insulin GLP-1 RA Combination Therapy
- New Ultra-Fast-Acting Insulin Analogues (coming soon)
- Some of the courses with UEMS accreditation!
Peer-reviewed articles, conference coverage and more
- Video presentations from qualified international experts
- Latest peer-reviewed and published articles
- Interviews and presentations from congresses
- Congress planner
Would you like to be informed about new contents on the Resource Center once a month? Just register for our e-alert.